неделя, 1 юни 2008 г.

life game


always lose. try to win. nope. destiny? hate that. hate him too. and that he loved me before. fuck. pass it. win it. live my life to win. maybe not now. but sometimes. pff, okay, someday. however. just to say something. i miss somebody who hates me. and i hate somebody who loves me. isnt ironic? dont u think? a little bit. always somebody lose. this is the game of life. dont think about it. just do it. its a question of luck. do you have it? i dont think so. u have only yourself. and this is enough. ohhh... its so comlicated. forget about everything. just live. this is your life. u dont have other. and dont forget that somebody watching over you. nope, its not me.oh, i have to finish this...okay, finish...the end. but this is not the end. this is the end of the begining...expect more ...or dont. its your choice. or mine? doesnt matter. its a choice. wait for the choice. its something beautiful and real...the choice is noun. but do something. yeah, strange.
i miss him. not more. i hate somebody. more than i miss and love all the people. its difficult. what is stronger? love or hate ? they say love. i say hate. its negative. but in my movie the bad's win.
are u with me to win this game? do u want to be bad? okay, join me!

Няма коментари: